What is Yoga Therapy and how it can help?
- Yoga Therapy addresses the health of the individual through the lens of body, breath, mind, behavior and emotions.
- By using a personalized prescriptive practice, Yoga Therapy can provide relief from many ailments.
- Yoga Therapy helps a wide variety of patients of all ages and varying mobility.
- Using yoga postures, breath work & mediation are helpful in recovering from an injury, dealing with chronic pain, or healing mental & physical conditions.
- Highly trained, IAYT-certified yoga therapists are available to help you on the path to healing.
Types of Yoga Therapy Sessions:
COVID Long Haul Study
Yoga Therapy is used to alleviate physical and mental health conditions:
- Chronic Pain & Insomnia
- COVID Long Haul Recovery
- Type II Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Health & Hypertension
- Neuropathy (MS, Parkinsons)
- Orthopedic Recovery
- Stress, Depression & Anxiety
- Life Transitions